Online poker in China has not been legalized and might not be legalized in the near future. Internationally famous poker rooms like PokerStars, Bodog/Bovada and iPoker all left Chinese market in 2019 citing regulation reasons. At present, GGPoker is the only real money poker room that still welcomes players living in China.
However, using Chinese bank accounts to deposit and withdraw on GGPoker might bring you troubles. Your bank could set limitations on your card, and your local police might also talk to you regarding gambling online. Nevertheless, there are still safe and legit ways to deposit and withdraw.
1. Click this sign-up link, on the page confirm the country is China, and click the button.
2. Fill in your email address and set up a password, then click the button.
3. Check your mailbox. On the next page, fill in the 4-digit code you received via email.
4. Now your account has been created. Click the button to download GGPoker software.
5. Install GGPoker and open it. On the main window, you can change the language of the UI at the bottom. Please note that some promotional materials will remain in Chinese but this won't affect your gameplay.
6. Deposit and Withdrawal: If you are an expert on cryptocurrency, you may use the Cashier on GGPoker to deposit and withdraw via USDT. Otherwise, please contact our English service team for safe and legit methods.